Sound Healing Certification | Transform your practice and your life with sound
Join us April 19-21, 2024, and immerse yourself into the world of sound and take your practice to the next level with our comprehensive sound healing certification.
Get certified and learn from some of Austin’s most popular sound healers and trainers and co-authors of Seasons of Sound: Sound Healing for all of Life’s Seasons, Julie Afsahi of Soul Strong Yoga, and Jessica Cross of Sound for Stress.
Sound Healing is a method of relaxation and meditation that utilizes singing bowls, gongs, and other healing instruments to promote stress relief and create a space for healing.
Sound Healing is not about performance, but rather using instruments to move stagnant energy in our environment and bodies. Sound vibrations impact our nervous system, engaging our relaxation reflex and inhibiting the stress and pain responses.
This training will equip you with the foundational knowledge and practical skills needed to begin offering sound in your current practice or sharpen your sound healing skill set.
In this Sound Healing Certification you will receive:
- The foundations of sound healing including the history, science, and modernization of sound
- Essential knowledge and practical playing techniques for Himalayan singing bowls, crystal singing bowls, gongs, chimes, and other commonly used sound healing instruments
- Guidance in how to create a space for your personal practice and group sound bath offerings
- Protocols for weaving in pranayama, mudra, and meditation into your sound offerings
- Trauma-sensitive considerations for offering group sound baths
- Hands-on playing time and mentorship in learning to play the crystal singing bowls, gongs, and other instruments
- A final sound practicum with the opportunity to use your new sound healing skills and receive feedback
- Certified Sound Practitioner Certificate
- Yoga Teachers will receive 20 hours of Yoga Alliance CEUs from the successful completion of this course.